Australian Taekwondo Olympians Use Talk Show Personality As Kicking Target
What happens when a reporter from Australian sports entertainment program The Footy Show bad-mouths the sport of Taekwondo? He's forced to account for his transgressions in the most publicly humiliating way possible: By being used as a training dummy in front of a television audience. Enjoy!
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- What Next? Some Olympians That Should Consider A Career In The Mixed Martial Arts
- New YouTube Video Brings You Kickboxer, With Just The Kicking...
- British Taekwondo Champ Cites Power Rangers As Primary Inspiration For Martial Arts Success
- Blair Butler To Show 'Heart' In New Comic
- How to Show Off Your Martial Arts Belts With Pride
- New Ninja Gaiden Trailer Compliments of Tokyo Games Show