British Taekwondo Champ Cites Power Rangers As Primary Inspiration For Martial Arts Success
In a recent interview with London's Associated Press, 21-year-old British Taekwondo Champion and Olympic medal favorite Aaron Cook makes no effort to hide his love for the high-flying combat of the martial arts super-heroes, The Power Rangers.
Having most recently secured a win in the 2012 Dutch Open in March, the young high-kicker is expected to take a top spot on Britain's Olympic Taekwondo team. You can check out the full interview via the source link below or watch the full length video clip of Aaron's most recent fight against Sebastian Crismanich in the 2012 Dutch Open. Both are well worth it.
Source: Yahoo News
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- Formula One Champ To Become Martial Arts Star?
- Australian Taekwondo Olympians Use Talk Show Personality As Kicking Target
- What is the Best Bo Staff for Martial Arts?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Try Martial Arts
- Top 10 Martial Arts Costumes at KarateMart.com
- Top 10 Growing Martial Arts Styles
- What Gear Do I Need For My First Martial Arts Class?
- Should I Enroll my Child in the Martial Arts?
- Top 5 Gifts for Martial Arts Students
- What Martial Arts Style Should I Choose?