Foxtel's The Art Of Fighting - Part 2: Learning To Swim
Last week we introduced you to Foxtel's martial arts short video series, The Art of Fighting. It's another cool addition to the series even if it does go by a bit too quick.
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- Foxtel's The Art Of Fighting - Part 1: Learning To Stand
- Fists of Netflix: Project A, Part II
- Survival Series Part 1 - Pressure Points and How to Use Them
- Improvised Weapons: What You Can Learn From Jason Bourne - Survival Series Part Two
- Martial Art Spotlight: The Keysi Fighting Method
- New Fighting Game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" Pits DC Characters Against Each Other
- This Free Documentary About Fighting Games Should Be On Your Watch List This Week
- DC Comics Fighting Game, Injustice: Gods Among Us Releases New Gameplay Video
- Survival Series Part 3 - Situational Awareness, Self Awareness
- Martial Arts Fighting Game Gets An 80's Facelift This Wednesday In Double Dragon Neon