The Social Side of KarateMart
One of my favorite things about working for KarateMart.com is all the interesting people I get to meet. Over the years, while attending tournaments and talking with customers on the phone, I’ve been lucky enough to meet thousands of martial arts students and instructors; many of whom have become very close friends. Now, with all the great social networking websites available online, we are hoping to develop a more personal relationship with all of our customers.
Facebook is quickly becoming the leader in social networking. There is a slight learning curve to using it, but I really like “The Wall”. We would love to become your friend on Facebook and chat with you a little bit about the martial arts. Stop by and say Hi!
MySpace has been around since the beginning of social networking and is still one of my favorites. The navigation is simple and the people are friendly. I love joining martial arts related groups and checking out upcoming events!
Twitter was the toughest social networking website for me to get used to, but now it is one of my favorites. The whole purpose of Twitter is to tell people what you are doing right now. Twitter forces me to let down my guard and tell people more personal aspects of the business you wouldn’t hear about any other way. If you are curious about what goes on behind the scenes at KarateMart, start following us on Twitter.
- Get Free Stuff! Social Media Influencers Wanted!
- KarateMart Has A Fan Page!
- New Products on KarateMart.com!
- New KarateMart.com Catalog!
- The KarateMart Ninja Strikes Again!
- 3 New and Exciting Products on KarateMart.com
- KarateMart.com New Product Spotlight
- Hot New MMA Gear Hits KarateMart.com
- New Ninja Gear Ambushes KarateMart.Com
- New Video on Concealed Weapons at KarateMart.com