Foxtel's The Art Of Fighting - Part 1: Learning To Stand
Australian pay-television giant Foxtel began a short series of educational videos that took a closer look at the fighters of the UFC. Each video focuses on one mixed martial artist, giving each a chance to talk a little about how they got into their chosen sport.
The Art of Fighting is a very thoughtfully produced series ,albeit a bit too brief, and provides a little-seen peek at the stories behind the fists. Check it out when you have a minute. We'll be posting the other two parts as the week progresses.
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- Foxtel's The Art Of Fighting - Part 2: Learning To Swim
- Fists of Netflix: Project A, Part II
- Survival Series Part 1 - Pressure Points and How to Use Them
- Improvised Weapons: What You Can Learn From Jason Bourne - Survival Series Part Two
- Martial Art Spotlight: The Keysi Fighting Method
- New Fighting Game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" Pits DC Characters Against Each Other
- This Free Documentary About Fighting Games Should Be On Your Watch List This Week
- DC Comics Fighting Game, Injustice: Gods Among Us Releases New Gameplay Video
- Survival Series Part 3 - Situational Awareness, Self Awareness
- Martial Arts Fighting Game Gets An 80's Facelift This Wednesday In Double Dragon Neon