At KarateMart.com, we take pride in our extraordinary customer service. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions or would like to place an order.
Phone Support is Available: Monday-Friday: 7AM - 3PM Mountain Standard - Arizona Time
Karate-Mart Retail Store
There is a Karate-Mart retail store (located at 411 W. Indian School rd in Phoenix, AZ), but it is owned by a different company, where prices and products may be different. For any questions regarding the retail store, call them at at 602-265-6858. Their store hours are Monday-Saturday: 10AM - 6PM and Sunday: Noon to 5PM.
Returns and Exchanges - Policy and Procedure - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Fees and Charges
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable
- Items sent back for a refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee
- Items sent back for an exchange will be charged the exact cost of reshipping the new items back to you - there is no restocking fee for exchanges
- You will not be charged a restocking fee for items that arrive damaged or defective
What You May Return:
- You may return new items that are suitable for resale, provided your return is postmarked no later than 30 days from the date you received your order
What You May Not Return:
- Anything that has been damaged, altered, soiled, or washed
- Items that smell like cigarette smoke
- Anything that has been contaminated with pet hair
- Special order or custom items
- Cups, mouth pieces, supporters, or other personal items
- Weapons - either practice or real, unless they are defective
- DVD's, if they are defective, may only be EXCHANGED for the EXACT SAME DVD
- Items that you have had longer than 30 days
IMPORTANT: KarateMart.com is an online retail store that sells brand-new items. When you make a purchase from us, you may inspect your new items, try them on, and make sure everything fits. However, once an item loses it's brand-new status, it no longer has any value to us, and is therefore not returnable. If you return merchandise that is in violation of these guidelines, no refund or credit will be issued. We will contact you and attempt to make arrangements to have your package returned to you.
Return and Exchange Procedure:
- Notify us by phone or email of your intent to return or exchange an item, please include the billing name on the order, the Order ID #, and a brief description of why you are returning or exchanging merchandise - you will recieve a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Fill out the Returns and Exchanges form using your RMA number
- Send the form and the the item(s) you wish to return or exchange back to us
- Make sure to write your RMA number on the outside of your return box near the address or your package will be refused
Click Here for the Returns & Exchanges Form
If you are having trouble viewing the returns & exchanges form, you probably need to download the free Adobe Reader software at Adobe.com.
Note: Our written policy might sound a little harsh, but some people do try to take advantage and we have to protect ourselves. KarateMart.com and it's employees are committed to customer service and will make every possible effort to make your experience with KarateMart.com a positive one!
If your package is returned to KarateMart.com marked as "refused", "unclaimed", or "undeliverable", and you would like to have it re-shipped, we will unfortunately need to charge you for the shipping amount it costs us to ship it back to you.
How to cancel your order:
Please call us immediately if you need to cancel your order. Due to the speed in which why try to ship all orders, we may not be able to cancel an order once it has been submitted but if you call quickly it is possible under certain circumstances. If you have any other questions, please contact a Customer Care Representative.
Check your order status:
You can check the status of your order anytime by going to the Account page. Even if you didn't create an account when placing your order, you can still check your order status as long as you have your Order ID and shipping zip code.
The majority of packages are delivered by the day indicated when the package is tracked. The tracking page will alert you to delays due to weather or other unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Please make arrangements to receive your package when it is delivered. A common practice is to have your package delivered to your place of business. Businesses typically send and receive much more mail than private residences and are available during the day to receive shipments. If you aren't home during the day to receive you package, consider having it sent to your work.
My Tracking Number Says "Delivered", but I don't have my package. Now What?
If your package was handled by a local post office or delivery service, the tracking information may indicate that your order has been delivered once it arrives at the local post office or delivery services facility. However, your package may still be one or two days from being delivered to your address. Please be patient. In the vast majority of cases, the tracking information has been updated early and your package should arrive soon.
If, after a few days your package still hasn't been delivered, go through the following checklist before calling customer service to make absolutely sure that your package is actually missing.
- Make sure no one else has accepted delivery on your behalf. Check with family members, roommates, apartment managers, building personnel, mail room, front desk, concierge or anyone else who may have accepted delivery on your behalf.
- Check the area surrounding the delivery location. Often, well meaning delivery personnel will inadvertently hide a package from it's intended recipient by placing it in a concealed location safe from potential thieves. Check side porches, rear entrances, in and around garages, and behind bushes or outdoor fixtures.
- Check Your Mailbox. Many of the packages that we send are delivered by the US post office and are placed in the normal mail receptacle. Please make sure your order isn't in your mailbox. This happens quite often.
- If you live in a complex where the mailboxes are grouped together, be sure to check your mailbox for the key that will open the large Parcel Locker. The Parcel Locker is almost always found attached to the smaller mailboxes. This is where you will almost always find larger packages that have been delivered by the US Postal Service.
- Check for a Mail Hold. Make sure that the Postal Service isn't holding your mail. If there is a mail hold attached to your name or address, your mail will not be delivered.
- Check for a Notice of Attempted Delivery. Make sure that there isn't a notice from the Post Office on your door, in your mail box, or P.O. Box. If you find a notice follow the directions on it to request re-delivery.
- Contact the carrier. If your package was sent using the post office and you have the same mail-carrier everyday, you should contact that person and find out if they have any information about your package.
If you have gone through this list and still don't have your package, please contact customer service at 1-800-977-6928 or via email at Service@KarateMart.com
You must notify us within 15 days from the date of your order if not received.
We offer wholesale accounts to martial arts instructors and school owners. If you are interested in learning more about our wholesale program, please contact customer service at 1-800-977-6928 or email us at Service@KarateMart.com
At KarateMart.com, our goal is to make your shopping experience safe, convenient and worry-free. Our privacy and security programs make sure that every transaction made at KarateMart.com is 100% safe and guaranteed.
At KarateMart.com, all of your personal information is protected by our Secure Server Software (SSL) which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address, credit card number) so that it can not be read by anyone over the internet.
All persons using this website or registering to be a member must be 18 years of age or older.
Since we began on the internet, the Company has always provided our customers and users with the highest caliber of goods, coupled with excellent customer service. We have provided access to useful information about our products and we hope we have created a very pleasant internet experience. We need to retain your personal information to allow us and/or certain third parties to communicate with you. The information is also used to process your orders and provide a more personal experience. We use the information to let you take advantage of promotions and discounts.
What information about you do we compile?
Through our Website and any affiliated websites and emails, all information that you give us whether placing an order, emailing us, joining in a contest, membership and/or promotion or otherwise, is collected by us. We collect the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, billing information (credit card number, expiration date and billing address), birthday, holiday, etc.), products purchased, all appropriate promotion codes and information. If a gift is sent, the gift and message persons' name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other information you provide to us may also be collected.
What are "cookies" and how are they utilized?
Information collected from you and our use of it.
Information will be disclosed to comply with any law, regulation, governmental or law enforcement request, or judicial process. It will also be disclosed if the disclosure is needed or necessary for the proper operation of our website, including but not limited to the conduct of promotions and contests, etc. Disclosure may also be required to protect our rights, or the rights of our Affiliates, users, customers, etc.
Any user ID and password used in connection with our website is our property and is to be used by you for your use of our website. Each individual using our website is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password. Since you are responsible for your password, any activities with the use of your password are your responsibility, whether or not authorized by you. We request that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other information.
If you place an order our Website encrypts your credit card number you submit prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology works best when the site is viewed using Microsoft's Internet Explorer® or Mozilla Firefox®. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, we cannot warrant the security of information you transmit to us.
Martial Arts Weapons
Weapons sold on the KarateMart.com website are intended for demonstration use only. Use and misuse of martial arts weapons involves serious risks, including injury, disability and death. Weapons should only be used under expert supervision. Weapons should be inspected before each use to ensure that they are in proper condition so as to reduce the risk of injury. Do not use any weapon that is not in the proper condition. Weapons should not be used for sparring or contact. Sales of certain items are governed by local, state, federal and international law. It is the buyer's responsibility to check all applicable law concerning use, ownership, legal age and possession of any product offered on this website. By purchasing any item, the buyer warrants compliance with all local, state, federal and international law, and that the buyer is legally able to purchase the item(s). KarateMart.com disclaims any and all liability related to improper, illegal, unintended use or modification of weapons sold through this website. The purchaser, user or participant assumes all risk of injury from use. No weapons are sold to anyone under 18 years of age without parental consent. Some weapons may be prohibited in your area. Please check state statutes and local ordinances before ordering.
Assumption of Risks
Participation in the martial arts should be considered a high risk activity. Your participation in the martial arts is at your own risk. You agree to consult with your personal physician before participating in any of these high-risk activities. By purchasing products on this website, you understand and agree that the martial arts are high risk activities and you expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of death or other personal injury sustained while participating in such activities whether or not caused by the negligence or other fault of KarateMart.com including but not limited to equipment malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of KarateMart.com. Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold KarateMart.com harmless from any third party claims arising from such high risk activities. While KarateMart.com sells martial arts sparring gear and protective equipment meant to help reduce risk of injury, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of these products. Buy purchasing and using sparring gear and protective equipment sold on this website, you hold KarateMart.com harmless from all claims arising from participating in high risk activities like sparring or martial arts training.