I Made a Metal Bounty Hunter Spear!
One of the comments we regularly get on our YouTube channel is that customers would like to see how we make the weapons we manufacture. I've been wanting to make a Bounty Hunter Spear for quite a while now, so I thought it would be fun to show our customers how we make an initial prototype for something. After a prototype is complete, it goes through a lot of testing in order to determine ways we can improve it before we release an upgraded version on the KarateMart.com website.
After I finished making this 2-piece metal spear, I tested it out on a watermelon to see how sturdy it was. It actually performed great, but if we produce an upgraded model of this, we will probably have a different type of connector and will definitely add some grip-lines. Please let us know what you think in the comments below.
Here's the Video:
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- Steel Spear Staff and Other New Weapons!
- Transforming Spear Staff and Other Deadly Weapons!
- I Made a Hidden Marker Spike Weapon!
- 'Kung Fu Elliot' Documentary Just Made The KarateMart.com Watch List
- New Metal Tonfa for Training
- How to Make a Metal Bo Staff
- New Metal Kama for your Demos
- How to Make a Metal Escrima Stick
- Metal Bo Staff: Steel vs Aluminum
- Four Mindblowing Features of Our New Metal Weapons