Top 5 Funniest Karate Videos of all Time
Anyone who has ever fallen down during an acrobatic martial arts technique will find this video very funny. I love how this guy takes one last swing with his nunchucks towards the end!
2. Hilarious Karate Baby
Some of us decide earlier than others that we want to be a martial artist. This video gives new meaning to “Karate Kid”. I dare you to try not to laugh while watching this baby.
3. Jim Carrey as the Karate Instructor
Before he was known for his roles in “Ace Ventura Pet Detective” and “The Grinch”, Jim Carrey was a regular on a popular comedy show called “In Living Color”. During his years on “In Living Color”, Jim Carrey invented many hilarious characters including “Fire Marshal Bill” and “Vera De Milo”. But, perhaps the most humorous character he portrayed was the role of a Karate instructor. See for yourself!
4. Brick Breaking Blooper
Sure, we’ve all seen blooper videos where a karate student or instructor tries to break some bricks or a piece of wood and ends up hurting his hand. I really like this video because it is a little different from the norm.
5. Karate Cat
First off, I have to admit that I am a dog man. Sure, I think cats are cute, but because of my allergies, I stick to other pets like dogs and fish. However, I found this karate cat video while searching around online and thought it was pretty funny. For those of you who love cats, you will get a pretty big kick out of it.
I hope you liked these funny martial arts videos. If you know of any other videos that we should add to this list, please let us know.
- Time To Join The Program: The Bourne Legacy Trailer Ignites Martial Arts One More Time
- Top 5 Underground Fight Videos
- New Product Videos! With Special KarateMart.com FX
- How To Teach Yourself Karate From Home
- A Short Tribute To Karate Fighters In MMA
- The 5 Most Intimidating Martial Artists of All Time
- The Mental Game: Master Your Training Time
- How Will the New Karate Kid Movie Affect the Martial Arts Industry?
- American Ninja Warrior To Hold Finals In U.S. For First Time
- New Lightweight Karate Uniform for the Modern Martial Artist