Double Dragon Fans Rejoice! A New Martial Arts Adventure is Underway
Last week saw the nostalgia-inducing announcement of a Double Dragon reboot dubbed "Double Dragon Neon" from Majesco Entertainment. The game is slated for release on both XBLA and PSN. A playable demo during PAX East was also promised and, thankfully, delivered.
What does Majesco have in store for the Lee twins? Does Marian still get sucker-punched in the gut before being hauled off by the infamous gang of ruffians? Will the music be just as just as infectiously catchy as the 8-bit original? Continue reading to find out the answers to most of these questions and more.
The standard co-op fare can be expected for a side-scrolling beat 'em up of this nature. Unfortunately, any players wanting to throw on a pair of stone-washed jeans and get playing will have to wait until later this Summer. In the meantime, you can always prepare for the awesomeness that awaits. Our suggestion? Make some radical mix-tapes to rock out on your Walkman to and stream some seasons of Miami Vice. We'll be over here honing our break-dancing skills to the Fat Boys.
Source: Majesco Press Release
- Martial Arts 80's Style In Newest Double Dragon Gameplay Video!
- Martial Arts Fighting Game Gets An 80's Facelift This Wednesday In Double Dragon Neon
- Ninja Gaiden Fans Rejoice, New Screenshots Abound!
- UFC 145 Hightlights: For Martial Arts Fans Who Couldn't Find a TV This Weekend
- Martial Arts Vita Game Trailer Gives Mortal Kombat Fans A New Kitana
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Has A New Set Of Fights Up For Comic Fans
- Self-Defense Technique of the Week - Escaping the Double Chicken Wing
- Mortal Kombat: Legacy Double Feature Hits KarateMart.com Blog
- New Kung Fu Movie Double Trouble Hits Theaters This Weekend, Stars Jackie Chan's Son
- "Drive of the Dragon" Has An Official Trailer!