Brown Coin Purse Slap Jack
Seriously, you can store whatever you want in this genuine leather pouch, provided you can fit it into the opening. The hearty stitched leather is a natural brown shade that will look great with saddles, satchels, or belts. This 10-inch long coin bag can be looped around and connected with a snap to create a handle for swinging as a fist loaded weapon, or a convenient way to store your change close by.
The pouch is accessed by the antiqued zipper that opens to about 2 inches for you to slip in coins, keys, or loose screws (if you have any of those lying around). This empty racket jack sap weighs only 1.4 ounces, so you can beef it up with your own possessions to make it weigh as much as you'd like. When laid flat, the paddle features can be seen, with the pouch side widening to 3-inches, and the handle being more slender to hold.
The best self-defense can be hidden in plain sight, and it isn't always about bowie knives or stun gun batons. But EDC weapons can keep you or a loved on safe, and carrying this stylish coin purse around isn't going to remind you of threats every time you look at it. Having it with you and knowing it was designed to take heavy duty swings, this slap jack purse can give you the peace of mind that you can't buy with spare change.
Brown Coin Purse Slap Jack Highlights:
- Thick Stitched Genuine Leather
- Hearty 3" Zipper with 2" Opening
- Coin or Key Pouch
- Snap Fastener for Turning Into a Loop
- Length: 10" (approx.)
- Width: 3" (approx.)
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (approx.)
- Simple Yet Effective EDC Weapon
- Lanyard Hole with Metal Bracket
- Non-Lethal and Practical Carry Item
- Take Home Enough to Gift to Family and Friends
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com