Economy Rebreakable Boards
By now, you should recognize the benefit of rebreakable boards. Breaking boards with your hands, feet, face, or knee looks awesome and demonstrates the years of practice in striking with force and precision. But what dojo has the resources to purchase new boards every time they practice breaking?
These 9" by 12.25" Economy Rebreakable Boards are perfect for instructors who do not want to purchase new boards every time they practice breaking. Forged from high-impact molded plastic, the boards feature a break point in the center. The toughened material allows for the board to be broken over and over again. To reconnect them, just line them up and slide from the top. They also feature a rubber pad that covers both sides for added safety.
The different colors available signify different thicknesses (rough equivalents to real wood are given in the sizing chart below), making for a bigger connector and added difficulty:
- Yellow is the color of baby chicks, dandelions, and banana peels. This is the easiest board to break.
- Baby Blue is the color of ice, sapphires, and a clear sky. This board is a little harder to break.
- Red is the color of danger, of blood, of a hot, spicy pepper. It is the color of rage and a harsh, dead planet. This is one of the hardest settings. But there is another.
- Black is the color of your enemy's heart. It is the color of all that has been dead and gone, of night, and of mystery. The color of the places between stars, the cold depths of the universe where those who seek can truly find themselves. This is the hardest setting.
Not seeing the quantity that you're looking for? Contact customer service via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-977-6928 for further assistance.
Economy Rebreakable Board Highlights:
- Comes in Four Different Colors: Yellow, Blue, Red, and Black
- Breaks with Symmetrical Interlocking Halves
- Board Length: approx. 12 1/4"
- Board Width: approx. 9"
- Perfect for Beginners!
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ SIZE CHART
|Color (Easy to Hard)||Wood Equivalent|
|Yellow||1/4" Pine Board|
|Blue||1/2" Pine Board|
|Red||3/4" Pine Board|
|Black||1" Pine Board|