Jet Li To Be Spokesperson For Martial Arts MMO, 'Age of Wushu'
A recent E3 announcement from Snail Games the developers behind the anticipated new martial arts MMO revealed that Kung Fu legend Jet Li has signed on to become the game's official spokesperson.
This may be the easiest marketing decision ever made, but still, it's cool that such a high profile face of the martial arts is choosing to represent a unique video game like Age of Wushu.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below! We love to hear from you!
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- Martial Arts MMO 'Age of Wushu' Adds Unique Style To Online Games
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Try Martial Arts
- What is the Best Bo Staff for Martial Arts?
- 5 Good Martial Arts Styles You Might Not Know About
- 10 Best Martial Arts Movie Moments
- Top 5 Least Practical Martial Arts Weapons You Know You Want
- Top 10 Martial Arts Costumes at KarateMart.com
- What Gear Do I Need For My First Martial Arts Class?
- Top 10 Growing Martial Arts Styles
- LED Weapons for Cosplay and Martial Arts