Self-Defense Technique of the Week - Escape the Sleeper Hold
Recently, I mentioned to Shihan Fabian that I would be interested in creating a series of blog posts on KarateMart.com that would highlight different martial arts self-defense techniques to help our readers learn to defend themselves a little better. Shihan Fabian was kind enough to invite me to his house to show me how to perform some great escapes on one of his students. THANKS ALBERT!
Without Further Ado...Video 1: How to Escape from a Rear Choke (Sleeper Hold)
Be on the lookout for next weeks self-defense technique!
- Self-Defense Technique of the Week - How to Escape a Headlock
- Self-Defense Technique of the Week - How to Escape a Full Nelson
- Self-Defense Technique of the Week - Escaping the Double Chicken Wing
- American Ninja Warrior To Hold Finals In U.S. For First Time
- It Came From The Internet: Self Defense Techniques You May Never Want To Try
- Practical Self-defense Weapon: Kubotan
- Self-Defense Keychains That Could Save Your Life!
- Self-Defense Canes That Could Save Your Life!
- Everyday Carry Weapons for Personal Defense
- Are Self-Defense Weapons Worth Carrying? We Tested Them!