What Next? Some Olympians That Should Consider A Career In The Mixed Martial Arts
The always entertaining sports blog, Bleacher Report, came up with a thoughtful list of 7 of the most well-rounded Olympians that should make the transition to the MMA.
As would be expected, a freestyle wrestler take the top spot on the list, though there are some interesting considerations here. Notably Kayla Harrison, the current Number 2 ranked woman in the world for her judoka skills. A hard-hitting match-up between Kayla and Ronda Rousey? Consider my ticket paid for.
Check out the source link for the full list of Olympic-level fighters that could find success in the MMA.
(via Bleacher Report)
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- Is Mixed Martial Arts The Answer To Football's Woes?
- New Mixed Martial Arts Documentary "Fightville" Hits Theaters and PPV This Friday!
- Junior Dos Santo Brushes Away Drama In Upcoming Mixed Martial Arts Fight
- Mixed Martial Arts Star "Rampage" Jackson Sets Sights On The Boxing Ring
- Mixed Martial Arts Star Gina Carano To Star In Next Fast And Furious Movie
- Australian Taekwondo Olympians Use Talk Show Personality As Kicking Target
- What is the Best Bo Staff for Martial Arts?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Try Martial Arts
- Should I Enroll my Child in the Martial Arts?
- Jet Li To Be Spokesperson For Martial Arts MMO, 'Age of Wushu'