Junior Dos Santo Brushes Away Drama In Upcoming Mixed Martial Arts Fight
What's probably most impressive is the fighter's reluctance to indulge in the typical playing up of drama surrounding your typical 'grudge' or 'revenge' stories. He instead dismisses any attempts at goading a response by explaining that the fight is in no way a mission for payback as others have built it up as.
The full interview is an excellent one and highly recommended if you're at all a fan of MMA.
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- What Next? Some Olympians That Should Consider A Career In The Mixed Martial Arts
- 10 Exciting Martial Arts Fight Scenes
- Is Mixed Martial Arts The Answer To Football's Woes?
- New Mixed Martial Arts Documentary "Fightville" Hits Theaters and PPV This Friday!
- Mixed Martial Arts Star "Rampage" Jackson Sets Sights On The Boxing Ring
- Mixed Martial Arts Star Gina Carano To Star In Next Fast And Furious Movie
- Top 5 Underground Fight Videos
- UFC 157 To Feature Unprecedented Main Event Fight
- Which Weapon Would You Choose to Fight an Evil Clown?
- KarateMart.com Video of the Week Shows How Not To Act Before a Fight