Black Steel Nunchaku
The handles on these durable steel nunchaku come in a 12" length and have been machined with a diamond print pattern along the grip sections. Hand crafted with 14-gauge steel, these thick-walled hollow handles provide extra weight to throw around without being obnoxiously heavy. The gunmetal coloration comes from anodizing the steel, and is probably the coolest looking set of steel nunchucks around, according to the dark lord. Throwing strikes and sending swings with this pair of chucks is going to build your muscles quickly, so you can be unstoppable once you return to rattan or hardwood nunchaku. You'll feel the difference.
These are the best nunchucks for training. When you practice with solid metal nunchaku, the extra weight fills your body with dark energy and moves you to great feats of strength and agility. You can confidently train knowing that these steel chucks are secured with a high quality 5.5-inch ball bearing chain with swivel attachments at each end. At just over 2 pounds, this wushu weapon is extremely durable and will last through fight after fight, session after session, and not break down. Train with the dark side before you fight for the light!
Black Steel Nunchaku Highlights:
- 14-Gauge Hollowed Steel
- Gunmetal Black Anodized Finish
- Machined Diamond-Pattern Grip
- 12" Handles
- Handle Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Weight: 2lbs 2oz (approx.)
- High Quality 5.5" Ball Bearing Chain
- Made in the USA by Kombativ
- Excellent for Speed and Resistance Training
- Sold Individually
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org