Kung Fu High Impact For Kinect Is Martial Arts Insanity
August 23rd, 2011
For those of you 360 owners that have a Kinect, you'll be able to unleash your inner chop-socky fiend when Kung Fu High Impact hits this November.
This could very well be the first big Kinect title that turns those gamers still sitting on the fence into full-fledged Kinect converts. Hopefully there will be enough replay value here to warrant the initial sticker price and keep the gaming community hooked for more than an evening of laughs. But at least this is shaping to guarantee that, which is more than one can say for some of the other Kinect titles.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- New High-Impact LED Bo Staff
- "Kung Fu Superstar" Announced For Xbox Kinect, Hopefully Will Deliver
- Martial Arts MMO Video Shows Off Kung Fu Centered Character Creation
- Young Female Martial Arts Student Uses Kung Fu Expertise To Subdue Attackers
- New Martial Arts Game Kung Fu Strike Hits Steam With Full Force, Xbox Soon
- Impact Weapons That Could Save Your Life!
- Bo Staff Battle: Steel vs. High Strength Aluminum
- Waiter! There's a Kung Fu Martial Artist In My Diablo 3!
- A Brief History of Kung Fu
- Top 5 Most Popular Styles of Kung Fu
Leave a Reply