Young Female Martial Arts Student Uses Kung Fu Expertise To Subdue Attackers
The big news in martial arts today didn't have anything to do with top-winning karate champion or the latest mixed martial arts fight. As the above video interview shows, two Washington teens were given a rude awakening when they accosted young kung fu practitioner, Priscilla Dang.
Perhaps the most fascinating element of the story involved how well Priscilla handles the situation mentally. As she describes the events, one gets the sense that she was almost completely aware of her training during the entire exchange. No easy feat given the situation which ultimately culminated in one of the boys brandishing a knife.
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- Ten Martial Arts Gifts Any Student Would Love
- Kung Fu High Impact For Kinect Is Martial Arts Insanity
- Martial Arts MMO Video Shows Off Kung Fu Centered Character Creation
- New Martial Arts Game Kung Fu Strike Hits Steam With Full Force, Xbox Soon
- First Punch KO From Female MMA Fighter At Tuff-N-Uff
- Gina Carano First In Line For 'The Expendables' Female Version
- Waiter! There's a Kung Fu Martial Artist In My Diablo 3!
- A Brief History of Kung Fu
- Top 5 Most Popular Styles of Kung Fu
- Kung Fu Movie + Steampunk = Everyone Wins!