Martial Arts Gaming Never Looked So Good: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Review
When a game is going this strong after 18 years (yes, I felt ancient just typing that sentence) you know something very, very right is going on. In the case of Namco Bandai's popular Tekken franchise, their solid game mechanics, hyper-realistic martial arts styles, and all around fun approach has finally culminated in what is looking to be their finest martial arts masterpiece, Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
If you've already plowed through your copy of Sleeping Dogs and are looking for a tasty morsel to satisfy that fighting game sweet tooth, I'd highly recommend looking into this one.
Just don't come a-cryin' when my Paul/Nina team becomes too much for you to handle!
You can check out a more in-depth review over at our favorite gaming blog through the link below.
We try our hardest to keep you up to date on the latest and greatest martial arts sports and entertainment news! If you've found something you've enjoyed, want to see more of, or just have a comment about, please throw us some feedback in the comments section below!
Want to keep up to date on the newest KarateMart.com Blog Posts? Keep yourself in the loop by following our Google Plus Page!
Did you know we have a Google Plus Page now? Give us a +1 and throw us in one of your 'Cool' Circles. We promise we'll do the same for you!
And don't forget to 'Like' the KarateMart.com Facebook Fan Page! (scroll down for the button)
- 5 Good Martial Arts Styles You Might Not Know About
- The Martial Arts Week In Review: A Web Roundup
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Tournament Round Three Is Here
- The Mental Game: Beat Procrastination For Good
- Die Hard 5: A Good Day To Die Hard Teaser Trailer Out Today!
- Expandable Bo Staff Review & Strength Test
- Redbox Review: Universal Soldier 4: Day of Reckoning
- Mortal Kombat Vita Review: More of the Same Great Gameplay
- Spring-Loaded Baton Review & Strength Test
- Sleeping Dogs Game Review: More Bark Than Bite?