Expandable Bo Staff Review & Strength Test
The main reason I decided to make this video is because our customers constantly ask how strong the expandable bo staff is. People want to know if the collapsible bo staff should only be used for practicing your forms or whether it can actually take some impact in a self-defense situation. In this video, I took some time to explain that and tested a couple of them out to see how strong they actually are. However, don't try this at home, because despite the fact that the staff can take some impact, misuse of your extendable bo staff could cause damage to the staff or injure someone in the process.
Here's the Video:
- Spring-Loaded Baton Review & Strength Test
- Bo Staff Battle: Steel vs. High Strength Aluminum
- Metal Bo Staff 2.0 - The Next Stage of Staff Evolution
- Collapsible Bo Staff 2.0: The Next Generation of Staff
- The Martial Arts Week In Review: A Web Roundup
- Redbox Review: Universal Soldier 4: Day of Reckoning
- Mortal Kombat Vita Review: More of the Same Great Gameplay
- Sleeping Dogs Game Review: More Bark Than Bite?
- Free-Standing Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Product Review
- Martial Arts Gaming Never Looked So Good: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Review