New Martial Arts Training Gear At KarateMart.com
We picked up these Solid Plastic Training Guns to grow our already large assortment of martial arts training weapons. They look similar to our hugely popular rubber gun, but feature some key differences. For one, these have been painted brightly to leave no mistake that these are indeed training weapons. No more weird looks from the tellers when you stop by the bank after your practice sessions with one of these tucked into your belt.
**NOTE** Please do not go to the bank, a store, a retirement home, or any other public business for that matter, with one of these tucked into your pants. This will most likely result in your arrest, being laughed at, or (most likely) a combination of both. You have been warned.
Our Deluxe Leg Stretcher really is a handy piece of equipment to have around. If you take your martial arts training seriously, chances are you'll be looking at increasing your leg flexibility sooner or later. Unlike the metal leg stretcher we also carry, this Deluxe version creates a more controlled and cushioned way to condition those stubborn leg muscles. This baby even stretches beyond 180 degrees, just in case you felt like showing Van Damme who the real splits master is.
Everyone can benefit from a little extra balance in their lives can't they? Whether you're a ninja-in-training, the next MMA super star, or somewhere in between, this Balance Platform can help you develop and strengthen your balance. Trying to do some of your usual warm-up exercises can become a workout in itself on this guy. It won't take long before you're feeling the burn in muscles you never knew existed. Just keep us in mind when you're sprinting across hand-rails and leaping up fence-posts like they were stairs.
Let's face it: The martial arts are a risky business, and there's a very good chance that you're going to sustain an injury at some point. At least with our Elastic Bandage Wrap you'll be able to be a little more comfortable in the event of a muscle strain. Items like this and our Instant Hot Compress are only meant to relieve any discomfort from minor injuries. Any kind of injury sustained during a martial arts session should, of course, be looked at by a certified trainer or physician.
- New Martial Arts Books And Training DVDs Hit KarateMart.com Shelves
- KarateMart.com Daily Price Cut Slices Through Martial Arts Gear Prices
- What Gear Do I Need For My First Martial Arts Class?
- What Sparring Gear Will I Need For My Martial Arts Class?
- Hot New MMA Gear Hits KarateMart.com
- New Ninja Gear Ambushes KarateMart.Com
- Check out the latest trailer for The Black Ninjas, full of amazing KarateMart.com gear!
- Top 10 Martial Arts Costumes at KarateMart.com
- A New Way To Check For Martial Arts Supplies At KarateMart.com!
- Martial Arts Car Decals and Window Clings Now Available At KarateMart.com!