Blue Hidden Knife Kubotan
A metallic blue covers the outside of the aircraft aluminum housing that makes up the kubotan. Used as pressure point striking weapons, these small but effective EDC tools are great to have for those 'just in case' moments. The studded cap at the end unscrews to reveal a hidden spear inside. The sides do have an edge, but are not razor sharp, so they are great for slicing through tape and paper all day, or giving a mean poke to anyone who gets close without permission.
The cap will unscrew and reattach to the shaft, giving you the machined knurling on the handle as a great grip during use. Otherwise, this 4.5-inch keychain will give you an easy handle for grabbing your keys out of your bag or pocket. It weighs less than 2 ounces due to the lightweight yet sturdy aluminum construction, and the blade portion is made of a black-coated stainless steel.
Fear not on walking to your car alone, and fear not when that box arrives and you forgot what you ordered and need to open it. It could be more awesome stuff! Get yourself and a friend a kubotan and make sure you train on how to use it. Then, relax as you go about opening your mail in peace for the rest of the day.
Blue Hidden Knife Kubotan Highlights:
- Made with Aircraft Aluminum
- Black Stainless Steel Dagger
- Metallic Blue Color
- Machined Knurling Grip
- Stud Cap for Impact Hits
- Blade Length: 2.25" (approx.)
- Kubotan Length: 4.5" (approx.)
- Extended Knife Length: 6.75" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1.5 ounces (approx.)
- Key-Ring Loop for Attaching to Your Keys
- Extremely Lightweight Protective Tool
- Great for Opening Mail and Packages
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org