Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoes
You may also find that these work well as around-the-house shoes, much like the similar Cotton Sole Kung Fu Slippers. Keep in mind, though, that the cotton is very absorbent, so stepping in a puddle will feel like your teenage years and make your feet go squick squick while you practice your tai chi in the grass. We also can't stress enough that you should not use either pair as gloves. The shape and firmness makes driving, gardening, or picking up a boiling pot of water while wearing them on your hands much more difficult.
Try out a pair (on your feet) today!
Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoes Highlights:
- Dark Black Canvas Body - A traditional style for traditional arts!
- Stitched Cotton Sole - Tread safely on any dojo or studio floor!
- Durable Fabric - Stands up to repeated training sessions!
- Not Gloves - We don't want to hear any more complaints about this!
NOTE: Please be aware that the cotton bottoms of these shoes are not always a bright white. They are often a more natural cotton color.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com
+ SIZE CHART
Use the chart below to find your European shoe size.
|Europe||US Mens||US Womens|
|30||13 (babies)||13 (babies)|
|31||1 (kids)||1 (kids)|
|32||2 (kids)||2 (kids)|
|33||2.5 (kids)||2.5 (kids)|
|36||4 - 4.5||5.5 - 6|
|37||5 - 5.5||6.5 - 7|
|38||6 - 6.5||7.5 - 8|
|39||7 - 7.5||8.5 - 9|
|41||8.5 - 9||10 - 10.5|
|44||10.5 - 11||12 - 12.5|
|47||12.5 - 13||14 - 14.5|