Rubber Sole Kung Fu Shoes
Many practitioners of Chinese martial arts like tai chi or wushu wear rubber sole shoes like these when they're practicing forms and techniques outdoors. The design is very similar to our Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoes, the major difference being the red rubber soles, which are better for outside use. When you're outside, you might step on wet grass or even a small pebble and the rubber bottoms are helpful in making that as benign an experience as possible.
Once you wear one pair of rubber sole wushu shoes for tai chi or wushu practice, you will realize that their comfort and ease of use makes them perfect for around-the-house wearing. These can be great indoor slippers for yourself or, if you have really nice carpet and friends who like to wear muddy boots, for your friends to wear when they are making house calls and don't want you to see how bad their toenails have come to look in the last few months.
Rubber Sole Shoes Features:
- Deep Black Canvas Body - A traditional style for traditional arts!
- Brown/Dark Tan Rubber Soles - Tread safely inside and out!
- Durable Fabric- Stands up to repeated training sessions!
- Washable Cotton - Easy to Keep Clean and New!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
+ SIZE CHART
Use the chart below to find your European shoe size.
|Europe||US Mens||US Womens|
|30||13 (babies)||13 (babies)|
|31||1 (kids)||1 (kids)|
|32||2 (kids)||2 (kids)|
|33||2.5 (kids)||2.5 (kids)|
|36||4 - 4.5||5.5 - 6|
|37||5 - 5.5||6.5 - 7|
|38||6 - 6.5||7.5 - 8|
|39||7 - 7.5||8.5 - 9|
|41||8.5 - 9||10 - 10.5|
|44||10.5 - 11||12 - 12.5|
|47||12.5 - 13||14 - 14.5|