Polypropylene Kung Fu Sword
This training scimitar is made from virtually indestructible black polypropylene. The 37" sword makes practice fun and ensure accuracy in your angle and tip speed with cuts. The 29.75" blade has shallow blood grooves and a decorative texture, giving it more visual appeal than plain plastic broad swords. The 6.5" handle has a realistically textured grip, mimicking the real deal; There's even a lanyard hole on the end. Despite being durable, this practice weapon is lightweight; At a mere 1 pound, it's easy to carry and great for a wide range of skill levels.
If you're looking improve your technique in wielding Chinese broadswords, this practice sword is just what you need. Improving on your abilities with poly-fiber training weapons like this one is how you fight smart. Get yours today and take the first step towards kung fu sword mastery!
- Lightweight and nearly indestructible black polypropylene construction
- Hand guard with intricate engravings
- Realistically textured grip
- Lanyard hole on handle
- Blade length: 29.75"
- Handle length: 6.5"
- Overall length: 37"
- Weight: 1 lb (approx.)
- Shallow blood grooves and decorative texture on blade
- Makes practice more fun and is a great way to make sure your angle and tip speed are on point with cuts
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com