Dark Venom Kunai
Being a ninja isn't always easy, but having some high quality throwing weapons will make most days easier. These three spear-point knives are full tang and center balanced for tossing down range. Made from 440 stainless and given a red and black coating, these stinging knives are ready to fly with style.
The sharpened sides measure about 2.5 inches long, and have a total length of 7.5-inches. The handles are smooth and uncovered, but you can add whatever kind of wrapping you need. And there are some 'x' marks through the full tang, making it easier to wrap, but this also provides your hand good feedback when you are getting a knife ready to full send to your target.
Whether you like throwing at possessed demons that have taken over your town, or you're just really good at nailing a bullseye every time, this throwing knife set is great for all levels. Each ninja knife can be used individually to open packages, cut through tape and cords, or keep you safe by showing them off to a would-be attacker. They will realize they have messed with the wrong ninja, and will quickly look for an exit, and you can keep practicing your skills by sending these knives down range!
Dark Venom Kunai Highlights:
- Red and Black Anodized 440 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang and Center Balanced
- Double-Sided Spear Point Blades
- Recessed Blade Center for Stinging Hits
- Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Knife Length: 6.5" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1.3oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 5.2oz (approx.)
- Finger Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Straight Unwrapped Handles (You can wrap them!)
- Sturdy Woven Nylon Sheath for Easy Ninja Carrying!
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org