Tasseled Kunai Throwing Knives
Each throwing knife is made out of a single piece of stainless steel with red paracord wrapping around the handle. The paracord makes it a little more comfortable to hold onto the knives just before you throw them.
The six knives have three slightly different designs on them. One design is the "scorpion." So-named because it has a little scorpion design on the blade. Similarly, the "dragon" design has a small dragon in the same spot. Just to shake things up a bit, the "ninja" design doesn't have an actual ninja (since they're practically invisible). Instead, it's kanji writing that is probably supposed to be "shinobi" (the Japanese word for ninjas), but is only the first half of the word and so it just means "patience." We'll say it means ninja, though. There are two of each design.
The kunai have rings on the pommels, which is normal for kunai. There's also some red ribbons tied onto them. We'll just call those tassels.
The six kunai are the perfect choice for a fun afternoon. You even get a nylon carrying case (with a belt loop, of course) to keep them all together for the next time you go to your back yard to throw some knives around.
Red Ribboned Kunai Set Highlights:
- Includes Six Kunai
- Three Designs: Scorpion, Dragon, and Ninja
- Length: 6" Throwers (with 4.5" blades)
- Stainless Steel
- Red Cord Wrapped Handles
- Red Tassels
- Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Each Knife Weighs approximately 4 oz.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com