Designed using an actual car fob, this keychain switchblade has the normal lock, unlock, and alarm buttons. It also has the large area to attach a keychain ring to it, or any kind of cord, string. You can also just leave it loose in your purse or office bag. It looks just like an everyday key! But when you hit the release button in the upper lefthand corner, swoosh! Out pops a 1.5-inch sharpened blade with a tanto tip. Made from the metal alloy that would normally hold the chiseled combination to start your vehicle, this folding key now swings out as a fine edged weapon that will stand ready to stave off an attacker by letting them know you mean business.
Reaching 4 inches long when opened and closing to 2.5 inches just like, again, a completely normal key fob, this concealed weapon will help you walk with confidence if you've parked a bit out of the way. Crafted in the USA, this hidden keychain knife is made with care and the understanding that it may be the blade that saves your life by telling that dark figure to hit the road. Stick this 1.3-ounce EDC keychain on your keyring and call it a day, just after you've double checked your local laws to make sure it is legal to own and carry. But after that, you can slip on your shades, leave your worries behind, and let the good times roll.
Keyfod Switchblade Highlights:
- Sharpened Swing-Out Blade
- Pointed Tanto Blade Shape
- Looks Like a Common Car Keyfob
- Folded Length: 2.5 inches (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 4 inches (approx.)
- Blade Length: 1.5 inches (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1.3 ounces (approx.)
- Large Hole for Keychain Attachment
- Made in the USA by KOMBATIV
- Innovative Covert Protection
- Ideal as an Every Day Carry Weapon
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org