Practical Self-defense Weapon: Kubotan
When the kubotan is used as a pressure point compliance weapon, it can attack any point a finger can while providing greater penetration because of the smaller surface area of the ends. A great example of this is when a police officer has a suspect in a head lock, he can use the kubotan to simultaneously dig the end into the small of his back. This will help subdue the suspect faster. An officer also has the option of digging the kubotan into the suspectís pectoral muscle which would cause the suspect severe pain.
Kubotans are considered to be a practical self-defense weapon because you can easily conceal them by attaching one to a key ring. Doing so allows for easy access in the event of an unwanted assault by an assailant. Thanks to the ease of access, you will catch your assailant off guard by applying the kubotan keychain to one of his or her pressure points.
What is your favorite self-denfense weapon? Donít forget to check out our product review section and be sure to like us on Facebook.
- Practical Self-defense Weapon: Pepper Spray
- Top 5 Least Practical Martial Arts Weapons You Know You Want
- It Came From The Internet: Self Defense Techniques You May Never Want To Try
- Self-Defense Keychains That Could Save Your Life!
- Self-Defense Canes That Could Save Your Life!
- 7 Popular Self-Defense Keychains Reviewed & Tested
- Self-Defense Technique of the Week - How to Escape a Headlock
- Everyday Carry Weapons for Personal Defense
- Are Self-Defense Weapons Worth Carrying? We Tested Them!
- Self-Defense Technique of the Week - Escape the Sleeper Hold