Blue Legendary Ninja Sword
This legendary weapon starts as a piece of stainless steel that is given a blue and black oxide coating that will protect the blade from rust and erosion from the elements. These 18 inch long swords are sharp, solid, and have a tanto tip, making them look cooler than a snowball in the freezer. With the blue-tinted coating on the blades of both, you can be easily become the Ice Ninja!
Each 27-inch sword has a rubberized ABS plastic handle with the traditional diamond-shaped pattern of a katana. This adds to the legendary look as well as provides you with a surprisingly comfortable way of swinging this modern sword around. The pair of throwing knives, or kunia, are tucked into the front pocket of the sheath, have a paracord-wrapped handle, and a ring at the base to help you control the throw. Or string them on a necklace and wear them to a party. It's up to you!
Both the throwing knife set and sharpened sword come in a black woven nylon sheath that has an adjustable shoulder strap to help secure it to your body. The knives are accessible from the front, giving you access to throwing weapons while you're jumping from roof top to roof top. You'll barely notice the 1 pound of weight it adds to your back, but ninjas are tireless anyway, so you'll be stalking the night with your epic blue sword and throwing knives!
Blue Legendary Ninja Sword Highlights:
- Black and Blue Anodized Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Battle-Ready Sword
- Total Length: 27" (approx.)
- Sword Blade Length: 18" (approx.)
- Kunai Length: 6" (approx.)
- Kunai Blade Length: 3 3/8" (approx.)
- Sword Weight: 1lb 1.8oz (approx.)
- Kunai Weight: 1.8oz (approx.)
- Rubberized ABS Handle with Katana-Style Diamonds
- Nylon Sheath with Kunai Pockets and Shoulder Strap
- Epic Weapons for Legendary Warriors!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com