Damascus Steel Kunai Ninja Sword
Get a sword of legends with our Damascus Steel Kunai Ninja Sword! Damascus steel is forged steel that originated in the city of Damascus, Syria. The metal is legendary in pop culture through many comic books, movies, and television shows as "the strongest metal/material on Earth." Thought to be a forgotten forging technique, modern day technology has helped bring Damascus Steel back to life! This has been done through reverse engineering and a lot of trial and error. Now, you can be a ninja with an awesome legendary ninjato and throwing knives set to wow your friends.
The sword is full-tang, meaning that the metal extends all the way to the grip part of the handle. This makes the ninjato stronger than other similar looking swords. Despite a total sword length of 27 inches and a blade length of 19 inches, the total weight of the sword is only 12 ounces. This makes it easy to carry while it is over your shoulder in the nylon sheath! The two kunai are also equally lightweight, weighing only 1 ounce each and having a length of 5 inches. Both the kunai and the sword both have a ring pommel on them so you can attach rope if you wish .
Don't be a regular ninja, be the coolest ninja on the block with a mythical weapon! Get yours today before all the other ninjas snatch them up!
Damascus Steel Kunai Ninja Sword Highlights:
- Vented Blade
- Sword Length: 27 inches (19.5 inch Blade)
- Kunai Length: 5 inches each
- Sword Weight: 12 ounces
- Kunai Weight: 1 ounce each
- Full Tang Sword
- Damascus Steel Design on the Blade. The sword appears to be made from a stainless steel with a damascus pattern imprinted on it.
- Nylon Sageo-Wrapped Handles
- Nylon Sheath with Shoulder Strap
- Ring Pommel for Attaching Rope
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com