Chrome Round Sai
When you're wanting something different from your usual octagon style sai, you should take a good long look at these Chrome Round Sai!
Seasoned kobudo experts and budding beginners alike can rest assured that these are one pair of sai that will last. You put a lot of effort into your weapons training. Why would you want to skimp when it comes time to add a quality pair of martial arts weapons to your gear bag?
Molded from solid steel and finished in polished chrome plating, these weapons are absolutely perfect for anything from weapons demos to simple display.
Chrome Round Sai Details:
- Steel Construction
- Five Lengths Available (See size chart below)
- Round Design - Classic round stem for a different look!
- Wrapped Leather Handles - Keep a tight grip during intense training!
- Polished Chrome Plating - For that clean, traditional look!
- Sold In Pairs
To determine the correct size to order, measure from the end of your middle finger to your elbow and choose the closest size.
Please be aware that the sai sizes are approximations. For instance, a 19.5" sai, may actually be closer to 20" in total length. If you need to have an EXACT size, please contact our customer service team prior to placing your order, to measure a pair for you.
Please also be aware that the 19.5" and 21" sai actually have an octagonal end-piece (pommel) instead of a round pommel (as pictured). All of the other sizes have the round pommel
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com