Genuine Leather Bull Whip
- Real High Quality Leather: No flimsy bull whips here; just 8 feet of premium genuine leather, handwoven into a product you'll love to show off. Real cowhide leather is tough; It's durable while still being flexible, which is perfect for this braided exotic weapon. The quality materials make this whip long-lasting, so you can practice and display your whip cracking abilities without having to constantly buy replacements. Genuine leather also gives this weapon credibility when being used as a costume weapon or cosplay prop, adding distinction to your character portrayal.
- Masterly Craftsmanship: Unlike mass-produced, machine made bullwhips, this whip has been braided by hand. Tanned leather plaits have been tightly woven together masterfully. Lesser cheap faux leather imposters fall apart when put to the test. This is fine if you're looking for a costume weapon you won't be using often. This dark brown leather whip is strong and capable of enduring repeated whip cracking. After all, you don't want your 5-foot thong unraveling or your 17-inch fall coming loose, taking away the 11-inch popper and the loud sound bullwhips are known for. These nightmare scenarios are a thing of the past with whips that are handmade with painstaking detail and care, like this one.
- Sturdy Handle with Wrist Loop: The sturdy 8-inch handle is made from quality hardwood and wrapped in leather. The knot, or butt, has an attached braided wrist strap. The woven leather on the handle and knot, along with this wrist loop, provide a secure grip on your 1 pound leather weapon; No more whips flying across the stage at shows or breaking free mid-crack. This loop is also useful for hanging your professional bullwhip when you're not using it. The length of the weapon can make this challenging; With this braided leather loop, you can just wrap the thong section around your hand, looping like you would a long rope or hose, loosely secure with the remaining length and hang on a nail or hook. This option is also nice if you ever choose to display your whip on a wall in your home.
- Replacement Popper: The nylon string popper is prone to getting worn out quickly. This part of the whip is known for the loud cracking sound associated with using bull whips. Without this popper, or cracker, the bullwhip will still crack loudly, but not to its infamous decibel levels. This traditional leather whip comes with a replacement popper, so you can switch the worn-out cracker for a fresh new one when it's time.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org