Dark Assassin Tomahawk
Reaching about 16 inches long and presenting an unusual blade shape, this unsharpened training axe is a great addition to any video game weapons collection. It can hang from your wall, prop it next to your desk, or throw it in your car to keep in case you need to show it off to friends or foe, or even the first Colonial Assassin. The almost 3-inch reverse spike can easily be used to break up ice or hard packed snow, and the blunt axe blade can come in handy in an emergency situation.
Taking a polymer axe along to complete your cosplay may seem like a good idea, but you have to consider a few things before you run to the convention. A metal axe will be shiny, but heavy, and security at the event may not smile when they see it. This space-age polymer version of Connor's tomahawk is less than a pound, making it easy to strap to your side or swing around for photos without making you regret that you brought it. With the all black and textured handle, you can add as many unique decorations as you want to make this weapon your own.
Stay true to the creed with this black assassin hatchet. Take home a physical piece molded after the virtual world that you love. You're office needs some new decorations, and security may frown at a steel 4.5-inch bladed axe with a reverse spike. Problem solved!
Dark Assassin Tomahawk Highlights:
- Black Injection-Molded Polypropylene
- Extremely Tough Material and Construction
- Single Piece Casting with Dimpled Texture
- Formed Handle Ridges for Grip
- Blade Portion Length: 4.5" (with 2.75" Spike) (approx.)
- Top Portion Width: 7 3/4" (approx.)
- Handle Shaft Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 15.5" (approx.)
- Tomahawk Weight: 11.2oz (approx.)
- Add Your Own Accents To Match Your Cosplay
- Iconic Shape Designed after Your Gameplay Favorite!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com