Red Oak Shoto
The short wooden sword is made out of red oak, which makes it extremely durable for training. The shoto has an approximate length of 23 inches and weighs approximately 14 ounces with the brown tsuba .Many Japanese martial artists practice sword play by using a full sized wooden bokken in combination with a wooden shoto.
If you want to learn how to use shotos in your training, this item is just what you need! You will look like a professional martial artist when you purchase this wood sword. Make it a daisho pair with a larger wooden sword to really advance your techniques!
Red Oak Shoto Highlights:
- Approximate Length 23"
- Approximate Weight: 14 oz.
- Comes with Brown Tsuba
- Made from Durable Red Oak
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com