Tactical Pen Knife
This is a real pen that writes with real black ink. To help you with the deception, there's even an extra ink cartridge so you can sign your name or write tons of letters to the editor in rich black ink.
Oh, before we even get to the hidden blade (yes, there's a hidden blade!) the cap on the pen that covers up the ball point on the pen not only protects your pocket from ink stains, but also works as a stylus that you can use on tablets and smart phones. You know, in case you live in the 21st century and your company has gone paperless but you still want to show that you don't have a weapon by using this hidden weapon as your standard everyday touch screen stylus. The stylus can be removed from the cap and you can use what remains as a glass breaker.
Whew, that's a lot of stuff.
So, the hidden blade. Oh wait, there's more. The other end of the pen (not the part with the pocket clip, that's the cap) is designed to let you use this pen as a kubotan. That's a sort of self-defense item that you can use to jab someone in pressure points or disable them with joint locks.
Anyway, there's a 1" hidden blade. You get to it by unscrewing the pen from the kubotan. You then screw it back in with the knife out and you've got your 5" knife pen that no one suspected you to be carrying because it looked just like a regular pen or stylus with a pocket clip and you're so mild mannered.
Pen Knife Highlights:
- Real Pen That Writes in Black
- Approximately 1" Hidden Blade
- Total Pen Length: 5"
- Also Good for Pressure Point Attacks
- Pen Cap Works as Stylus
- Secret Glass Breaker in Pen Cap
- Pocket Clip on Pen Cap
- Includes 2 Ink Cartridges
- Total Weight: 2 oz (approx.)
- Perfect for the Office or Secret Spy Missions
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org