Sticky Gel Pepper Spray (4 ounces)
Each can of spray has a gel liquid that is more wind resistant, and sticky. That means it won't wipe off easily once you've got it on someone, and should they wash it from their skin and clothes, a component of this pepper gel has a staining agent that is also UV reactive. So they won't be free even after they have scrubbed and changed clothes. Not to mention the smell that will linger because of the incredibly spicy composition.
This bottle has about 4 ounces of gel that can be sent out up to 12 feet, so you don't have to wait to show you mean business. The spice level of this peppery gel is off the charts, with an absurd rating of about 200,000 SHU. That's nothing you'd want to put on your tacos. The powerful spice blend will cause coughing and impaired vision immediately, because the human body is just not built to withstand such heat. That means you'll have time to get away to safety, and to alert the authorities.
While self-defense training is an invaluable skill, not everyone has the physical ability to protect themselves. So supplement that safety for yourself, your niece, or your grandpa by gifting them a personal protection spray that will keep anyone from getting too close. It doesn't take much to deploy, but it can keep things from heating up.
Sticky Gel Pepper Spray Highlights:
- Maximum Stength - 1.4 MC (roughly 200,000 SHU)
- Comfortable Ergonomic Grip
- Easy-to-Use Press Button
- Canister of 4 ounces of Pepper Gel
- Thick Gel and Wind Resistant
- Sprays up to 12 feet
- Length: 5.75 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1.5 inch (approx.)
- Total Weight: 4.6 ounces (approx.)
- Easy to Carry Personal Protection
- Orange Stain and UV Identifying Dye
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org