Black Wood Kama
Kama are a martial arts weapon that started as a type of sickle, or hand scythe, that was used in combat. Now, they are a unique demonstration weapon to show off karate katas and combo tricks. Due to their shape, with the perpendicular 'blade' on a long wooden handle, kamas look great when spun around either in the palm, or around your leg! As always with throwing and catching things, it is best to practice with an unsharpened version before moving up to a dangerous blade. The base of each handle also has a hole for a wrist strap, and this set of kama has nylon wrist cord included.
This wooden kama set is crafted with an unsharpened stainless steel blade that measures about 6.75 inches, and it securely attached to the hard red oak handle that reaches about 8.5 inches long. Each handle is rounded smooth and covered in a thick black paint that protects the wood while giving a great stealthy look. No matter if you are tossing, twirling, or franticly slicing through the air, each of these unsharpened kama are easy to manage at about 5.6 ounces each. So you can train and drill without the danger of an accidental slice, and your presentation will be better than ever!
Black Wood Kama Highlights:
- Unsharpened Stainless Steel Blade Section
- Hard Red Oak Wood with Black Paint
- Handle Length: 8.5" (approx.)
- Blade Section Length: 6.75" (approx.)
- Total Length: 12.5" (approx.)
- Kama Weight: 5.6oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 10.9oz (approx.)
- Lanyard Holes with Included Wrist Straps
- Excellent Training Weapon for All Levels!
- Sold as a Pair
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org