Natural Wood Hand Forged Shirasaya
For those in the market for a katana or other Japanese style sword that would rather use their weapon than keep it on a wall, the Natural Wood Hand Forged Shirasaya is an excellent choice for those on a budget. The grade of carbon steel used in the construction of this blade makes it less brittle than other common grades of sword steel, so there is a much smaller chance of fracture or cracking if it were to strike something hard at an off angle.
- All natural, beautifully laquered wood sheath and handle.
- Sharp 1045 carbon steel blade - less brittle than other common carbon steel sword grades.
- Bohi (blood groove) on both sides of the blade, to help you practice the angle of your cuts. Or divert the blood of your enemies, whichever.
- Recommended for soft cutting.
- Blade length: 26.75"
- Handle length: 10.625"
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Blade thickness: 1 3/16"
- Blade width: 5/16"
- Length in sheath: 40.25"
- Weight: 1.835 lbs.
- Balance point: 5.5" up the blade, handle side.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com