Rugged Combat Knuckle Knife
This set of knuckles has wide and comfortable finger holes with a flat outer edge. The blade, knuckles, and inner liner are constructed of 3CR13 stainless steel with a dark stonewash finish, while the handle stays lightweight by being made of aluminum. Outfitted with a modern textured design and given a spring assisted opening mechanism, this folding knuckle knife has everything you need to stay safe.
With a thinner handle that is still extremely durable, grabbing hold of this set of knuckles is not going to be an issue for most. Once you flip the finger tab to release the blade, you'll want to release your grip from the knuckles, too, because trying to hold both is a recipe for disaster. The sharpened fine edge has a wide curve, giving more cutting area for this folding pocket knife, which will help you with all the tasks you have on your list.
At just 7.9 ounces and reaching about 9.5 inches long when open, this steel knuckle knife is going to fit nicely with your collection, or as an accessory on your hip if you use the long pocket clip to hang it from your belt. You've got jimping for greater control on the top and bottom of the handle, and you've got a pointed steel spike at the base of the handle for breaking glass. So now you've got the best folding knuckle knife for those rough and tough situations.
Rugged Combat Knuckle Knife Highlights:
- Stonewashed 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Casing with a Steel Liner Lock
- Extremely Sharp Blade with Pointed Tip
- Deep Blade Choil for Precise Control
- Large Oval Finger Holes
- Spring-Assisted Opening Mechanism
- Steel Glass Breaker Spike
- Sturdy Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 5.5" (approx.)
- Open Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 7.9 ounces (approx.)
- Combat Your Way Out of Any Rough Situation!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org