$20 Sword vs $200 Sword: We Put Them to the Test!
One of the questions we get most often at KarateMart.com is what type of sword should I buy? Should I purchase an inexpensive stainless steel sword or a hand-forged samurai katana made with 1060 carbon steel? Well, one of the things that makes KarateMart.com so great is that we carry swords in everyones price range. We have very inexpensive fantasy swords and high quality samurai swords made from 1045, 1060 and 1095 carbon steel. Check out the video below to learn about a couple of the swords we carry.
Here's the Video:
- Sword Buyers Guide: What To Look For When Buying a Sword
- Could This Be My New Favorite Sword?!
- Longsword or Roman Sword? Which Would You Choose?
- Jake Mace and the Sword of Fire
- Samurai Sword Buying Guide: Which Katana is Best?
- Modern Tactical Kopis Sword and Other Dangerous Weapons! ☠️
- Revenge of the Mall Ninja Weapons! Knives, Push Sword, Kunai, and Tomahawk
- News: Feuding Neighbors Enter Chainsaw/Samurai Sword Battle, Both Men Nearly Dis-armed
- How Indestructible is the Indestructible Plastic Samurai Sword?
- Expandable Bo Staff Review & Strength Test