Spiked Battle Club and Other Combat Weapons!
The second weapon we showed off today was the Roman Gladius Sword. One of the interesting things about showing off this product is that prior to making this video, we weren't sure whether we were going to carry it or not. The sword appeared to be made very well, but at it's higher price, I just wanted to make sure it was worth the price. It features a carbon steel blade and has a very ornate looking hilt. Be sure to watch the video to see how well this Roman sword holds up to my abuse.
The third weapon I reviewed was the Dark Venom OTF Knife. For those of you who don't know, OTF stands for Out the Front and it is a type of automatic knife that can deploy and retract their blade very quickly. One thing that you need to be aware of when it comes to OTF knives is that the laws in some areas are very strict on automatic knives. So, it's very important to check your local laws before carrying any sort of automatic knife.
The last weapon I reviewed this week was the Spiked Battle Club. This combat weapon is completely made out of a very durable polypropylene, which makes it an excellent choice as a cosplay or practice weapon as well. Because this is made from a thermoplastic, I wanted to be sure to test it out against a concrete block to make sure it could hold up.
Here's the video:
- Spiked Combat Club and Other New Weapons!
- Spiked Tonfa and Other Unusual Weapons!
- Martial Arts Combat Fueled Fighting Game "Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat" Isn't Winning Over The Judges
- Dark Battle Pike and Other Dangerous Weapons
- Middle-Earth Battle Mace and Other New Weapons
- Urban Combat Kama and Other Lethal Weapons!
- Modern Combat Morning Star and Other Lethal Weapons
- New Weapons Tested: Stun Gun, Bowie Knife, Wakizashi and Combat Knives
- Bo Staff Battle: Steel vs. High Strength Aluminum
- News: Feuding Neighbors Enter Chainsaw/Samurai Sword Battle, Both Men Nearly Dis-armed