Desert Combat Hatchet
Each steel axe is crafted from 3Cr13 stainless steel that has been given a black coating. Except where the blade has been ground to let the steel shine through, which is along the 3.5-inch angular blade edge and the unsharpened spike on the reverse end. The angles of the metal make this tactical axe as close to 'tacti-cool' as we'll allow. The tang extends partially down the handle, letting the tan-colored nylon fiber take over. The thick handle makes it easier to control harder hits and smaller swings.
The base of the ergonomic handle offers a wide lanyard hole for a wrist strap, but that's only if you don't want to lose this hatchet during a battle. The quick-release sheath does what it says, and allows the hatchet to be out of the sheath and in your hand in a milliseconds. That's how fast you can grab your weapon and be ready, or how efficiently you can put it away. Loop this sheath on your belt, and hit the road into the high desert!
Desert Combat Hatchet Highlights:
- All Black Stainless 3CR13 Steel
- Pointed Blade Design with Vented Hole
- Unsharpened Glass Breaker Reverse Spike
- Partial Tang with Ergonomic Nylon Fiber Handle
- Wide and Sturdy Lanyard Hole for a Wrist Strap
- Blade Length: 6.5" (approx.)
- Total Length: 11.5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces (approx.)
- Quick-Release Tactical Sheath with Belt Loop
- Excellent Choice for Keeping with Your Gear
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com