Damascus Steel White Katana
The Damascus Steel White Katana is handcrafted, with its own complexity and one of a kind details. This hand forged samurai sword is 41 inches long, with a sharp 28.7-inch folded steel damascus blade. The ancient technique of folding damascus steel creates a swirling pattern that is different every time the process is undertaken. Every blade is truly unique, with no two having the same markings. Whether the blade is in full view or housed in the scabbard, this weapon emanates class. The white lacquered hardwood saya is wrapped in refined black silk spandex, contrasting nicely with the handle. The 11-inch hardwood tsuka has black spandex silk wrapping over white ray skin. The zinc alloy tsuba displays an intricate design with hand-painted gold details. A nylon sword bag is included, so your sword won't be scratched, scuffed, or cracked from carrying it without protection. The certificate of authenticity gives you reassurance that your traditional Japanese katana is one of a kind.
Own a sword that's battle ready, display worthy, and truly unique in its craftsmanship. Add this masterpiece to your collection today.
Damascus Steel White Katana Highlights:
- Approx. Overall Length: 41 inches
- Approx. Blade Length: 28.7 inches
- Approx. Handle Length: 11 inches
- Blade Made of Folded Damascus Steel
- Sharpened Blade
- Zinc Alloy Brass Fittings
- Zinc Alloy Tsuba with Hand-Painted Gold Details
- White Lacquered Scabbard with Black Wrapping
- Black Spandex Silk Wrapped Handle
- White Ray Skin
- Nylon Sword Bag
- Certificate of Authenticity
*Sword Stand Not Included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org