Dark Flame Folding Knife
This dark stonewashed folding knife is crafted from 440 stainless steel and attitude. The drop point blade shape has a pointed tip and comes with a sharpened fine edge to match those sharp turns into the corners. Easy to conceal and keep hidden, the 3 1/2-inch blade hides completely into a folded 4 5/8-inch cutting tool that can help you open new car parts or to protect yourself when you're in the garage late at night. At about 6 ounces, this steel hot rod folder weighs less than many socket wrenches.
Using the metal pocket clip, you can keep this knife accessible in your coveralls while showing off all the flames. Yes, flames everywhere! The vented handle, the blade spine, and even the pocket clip all come forged in flames to resemble flames, with the design both giving textured grip and a unique look to this spring assisted drop point blade. While you can keep it in the glove box for a rainy day, you'll want to show off this racer knife to the other racers in your life.
Take this sharpened folding knife out for a spin! The dark stonewash finish means you won't see all the dirt and marks that will eventual cover this useful EDC weapon, since you'll be using it on the regular. Great for the mechanic in your circle who needs a new blade, this rough and tough 8-inch knife makes the perfect gift. Get yours before they race off into the sunset!
Dark Flame Folding Knife Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Drop Point Blade Shape
- Dark Stonewashed Metal Finish
- Reliable Spring Assisted Open
- Vented Holes in a Flame Design
- Metal Flame Design Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Folded Length: 4 5/8" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 7 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 6.1 ounces (approx.)
- Embossed Hot Rod Flames Throughout
- Durable and Rugged Every Day Folder
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com