Oil Spill Pocket Knife
The blade of this folding pocket knife has been chemically treated to create a colored gradient from the spine to the sharpened fine edge, giving a stained appearance to this drop point blade. Funny enough, it is crafted with 440 stainless steel, but that's named for the corrosion resistance instead of this intentional design.
The handle that holds this 3 3/8-inch blade is heavy metal with a clean matte grey finish. Flipping the finger tab will release the oily blade out with ease and automatically engage the locking liner. Stretching over 8 inches long, this knife is sturdy and a fully functional length. Use the metal pocket clip to keep this steel folder close and free from contaminates. The handle has beveled edges for a comfortable grip, and a large curved contour for your index finger while the blade is out.
This personal protection weapon is under 5 inches long when folded and about 7.5 ounces, so you can easily carry it in your pocket or hang it from the lanyard hole on the handle. The unique chemical spill design is a great gift for chemists who hardly leave the laboratory, or who aren't aware of the everyday hazards that they may come up against.
Oil Spill Pocket Knife Highlights:
- 440 Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Drop Point Blade
- Dripping Chemical Spill Finish
- Spring Assisted Open
- Steel Liner Lock
- Metal Pocket Clip
- Lanyard Hole on Handle
- Blade Length: 3 3/8" (approx.)
- Folded Length: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8 1/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 7.5oz (approx.)
- Protect Yourself from Hazardous Situations
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org