Jungle Combat Dagger
Heading up the trail in the jungle, you're machete does most of the work. But you're loaded with another sharpened blade in case of any ambush attacks. You've got the Jungle Combat Dagger secured to your belt, and it stays there until you summon it. With a double edge of sharpened steel, you'll be singing in the rain as you continue up the path.
These combat boot knives are great tactical weapons because of their solid construction and smaller size. The design also included a security ring, so that you can deploy and handle this dagger without fear of it slipping from your hands. The jungle-green textured handle has the tang of the knife running down to the ring, giving you contours to grip on to while it is in use.
The 3.75 inch long blade has a fine edge on both sides, giving this dagger a pointed tip that will cut through nonsense with ease. Reaching just over 8 inches long total, these tactical daggers are slim and thin enough to be carried with any uniform. The hard thermoplastic sheath will keep you safe from accidental cuts, and it also offers a nylon belt loop for easy hip carry. If you find yourself in the jungle, machete or no, make sure to take this boot dagger with you to stay prepared for any surprises!
Jungle Combat Dagger Highlights:
- Full Tang Stonewashed Stainless Steel
- Pointed and Double-sided Dagger Blade
- Slender Green ABS Handle with Grooved Texture
- Pommel Security Ring with Raised Ridges
- Blade Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4.5" (approx.)
- Total Length: 8 1/4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 6oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 8oz (approx.)
- Combat Ring Diameter: 7/8" (approx.)
- Extremely Sharp Blade with Curved Finger Guard
- Hard Black Sheath with Soft Nylon Belt Loop
- Tactical Blade for Any Ranger, Warrior, or Comrade
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org