Gold Bat Shuriken
These throwing bats start with a solid piece of 1065 German surgical steel, which is known for being extremely durable. That means each sharpened wing tip, with about 2 inches of dual-edge blade, will stay sharp for strike after strike against your hard wooden targets. The pointed tips too will keep their extremely sharp point, allowing these bats to fly for a long time to come. With the shining gold coating, produced by an oxide to protect steel, these bats are going to catch an eye or two. Let's just hope it's a bullseye.
Take your imperial bat shuriken set with you anywhere, or store them in the black woven nylon sheath. This case has a belt loop, but should your royal garb not have a belt, you can secure it to your bag instead. At about 6 inches across, each bat has enough wingspan to spin and fly through the air. At just 1.8 ounces each and about 7 ounces all together, these throwing bat knives have the balance and poise to hit that target and look good doing it. Pick up yours to start practicing today!
Gold Bat Shuriken Highlights:
- 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Gold-Colored Protective Coating
- Center Balanced with Bat Shape
- Smooth Curves with Sharpened Tips
- Blade Length: 2" on Each Side(approx.)
- Bat Length: 6" (approx.)
- Bat Width: 2 1/2" (approx.)
- Weight Per Bat: 1.8oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.9oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Sheath for Secure Transport
- Golden Bat Throwers for Classy Ninjas!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org