Titanium Finish Bat Shuriken
Instead of the twisted and rusty metal that old school ninjas used, this set of shuriken are crafted with 1065 German surgical steel. This sturdy metal will keep the fine sharpened edge for a long time, even after you launch each bat into a hard wooden target over and over again. Each wing of the 6-inch bat has a 2-inch blade, a very sharp blade that likes to bite. When they are not biting, you can let them rest in the woven nylon sheath that holds all 3 bats comfortably.
Balancing and grip are important aspects of a throwing shuriken. The weight distribution will make sure it spins evenly, while the grip allows you to aim and get a good toss in. These 1.8-ounce bats are center-balanced with a bat shaped head for grip, complete with some eyes! The titanium coating gives the steel an iridescent shine that resembles an oil slick. This protects the metal, makes your bat throwers easier to see, and looks very cool while on display at your house or flying through the air. Rainbow bats incoming!
Titanium Finish Bat Shuriken Highlights:
- 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Protective Titanium Coating
- Ultra-Sharp Wings and Pointed Tips
- Blade Length: 2" on Each Side(approx.)
- Bat Length: 6" (approx.)
- Bat Width: 2 1/2" (approx.)
- Weight Per Bat: 1.8oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.9oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Sheath Holds All 3 Bats
- Send Rainbows and Pain in Every Direction!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com