Gold Dragon Tanto
This Japanese tanto knife looks like a miniature katana, and in some respects, that is correct. But difference are great enough that you will need one of these in addition to a samurai sword, and not a replacement of it. This full tang tanto is made of 1065 high carbon steel and has a sharpened edge with a pointed tip. We don't judge, you can open boxes or slice through dinner with it if you want!
It's more likely that you'll place it in your collection of outstanding Japanese swords and wakizashis. The handle is made of wood and wrapped in a faux white rayskin that is then cord-wrapped in a traditional style. The base of the handle and by the finger guard have the same brackets as a full-sized katana, expect this tanto does not have the same wide tsbua as a sword. That makes it more nimble and discreet, which is great for a knife that may hide in your robes.
Displaying this dragon tanto will be easy with the included sword stand, or you can wrap it in the soft cloth bag that it comes with for transport. You'll be eager to show this compact samurai knife off to your friends and other collectors. And with a high grade steel blade, you won't hesitate to cut with it should you need to. Keep the power of the Gold Dragon close with this impressive tanto!
Gold Dragon Tanto Highlights:
- Sharpened 1065 Carbon Steel Blade
- Full Tang with a Sharpened Blade and Point
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 10.5" (approx.)
- Total Length: 17.5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lbs 13oz (approx.)
- Well-Fitting Wooden Saya
- Glossy Black Scabbard with Golden Dragon Print
- Black Wrapped Tsuka-Maki Handle
- Black Cloth Bag for Storage and Transport
- Display Stand Included - Minimal Assembly Required
- Perfect for Any Samurai Collection!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org